Welcome to The Not Old Better Show. I’m Paul Vogelzang, and this is episode #505. Today’s episode is brought to you by Green Chef.
This will be a fascinating show for our Not Old Better audience because Dr. Donovitz is the leading innovator in sophisticated hormone optimization methods, technology, and training, and is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist who has over 30 years of experience compassionately caring for his patients as a clinician, and as an internationally-recognized educator and advocate of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
A pioneer of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, Dr. Donovitz champions changing healthcare through an individualized, comprehensive approach, treating each patient as a unique individual and not just numbers on a chart. Additionally, Dr. Donovitz is a leader in robotic surgery and has trained physicians across the country on how to perform operations using this procedure. He received the Isadore Dyer award for best teaching resident while studying at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, and the medical director of the Institute for Hormonal Balance.
We’ll be talking about:
· Testosterone and Menopause
· Testosterone and Your Heart
· Cognitive Decline and Alzheimer’s: Is There Hope/Help?
· Osteoporosis: Can We Prevent the Bad Break?
· Ending Muscle and Joint Pain?
And much more…
Please join me in welcoming to The Not Old Better Show via internet phone, Dr. Gary Donovitz.
My thanks today to our sponsor, Green Chef…please check out our show notes for more details, and please support the show by supporting our sponsors. My thanks to Gary Donovitz, MD for his time today, as well as his research and preparation. More on Dr. Donovitz in the show notes, too. Of course, my thanks to you, our wonderful Not Old Better Show audience. Please be safe, practice smart social distancing, and please let’s all Talk About Better. The Not Old Better Show. Thanks, everybody.
* Go to GreenChef.com/notoldbetter80 and use code notoldbetter80 to get $80 off including free shipping!”
* healthier,” “wholesome,” “high-quality,” and “sustainably sourced.” All good: remember. “Go to GreenChef.com/notoldbetter80 and use code notoldbetter80 to get $80 off including free shipping!”